We are looking for someone with exceptional retail sales ability who enjoys managing all of the sales aspects of a store team. You will be required to coach team members to continually strengthen their technical knowledge as well as their sales techniques.
This role would be suitable for someone who has a strong, proven sales track record. You would be passionate about either moving into a management role or looking for a more challenging store management role focusing on store sales and coaching.
As a multi site Telstra Licensee, there is opportunity for growth and development within our company
Sound like a role for you?
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- KPI’s as set by the General Manager
- Proactively identify, create and pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Deliver performance coaching methodology to ensure team members are exceeding sales and KPI targets
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by exceeding service standards
- Ensure any customer complaints about products & process are quickly resolved
- Maximise profitability by effectively managing wages, rostering, controllable expenses & budget allocations
- Lead from the front and drive team members to achieve success!
- Drive positive team culture and build a high-performing sales team
- Conduct stocktake and monitor stock levels in line with store standards & compliance
- Become a local community leader in the telecommunications field
- Weekly / Monthly reporting analysing past performance and projecting future performance opportunities
- Deliver detailed reporting and pipeline forecasting to the leadership team
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communication and negotiation skills with a desire to succeed
- Proven track record in managing an effective, successful, high performing sales team
- Proven ability to coach and performance manage a sales team
- Ability to build relationships with peers, key stakeholders, sales team, customers with a view to helping others to be successful
- Ability to unite a team under a shared vision and know what motivates each team member
- Ability to review, revise and improve sales processes where required to drive a result
- Analytical data skills to uncover opportunity and potential challenges
- Integrity and trust to uphold HTG’s core values
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Retail Telecommunications experience is preferred but not essential
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
- Ability to work weekends
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Apply Now!