You will be required to work within our customer and Techwell SLA’s ensuring the levels of service are executed as per requirement while finding ways to continuously improve all of Techwell’s systems and processes. Working in a high performing team and contributing to the growth and success of our Clients and Techwell alike is part of our DNA.
In this role, you will be required to work in the Techwell office on the helpdesk as well as travelling onsite to service our clients both on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane.
Sound like a career path for you?
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Set up, configuring and deployment of desktops, laptops, mobiles and other ICT Infrastructure
- Participate and contribute to a security first culture
- Frequent road based travel
- Providing on-site and remote troubleshooting of issues escalated by our Service Desk
- Providing helpdesk phone support to clients
- Conducting installations of networks, servers and software in accordance with customer requirements
- Performing scheduled preventative maintenance
- Following all Techwell policies and processes
- Adhering to documenting and change management standards in place.
- Basic customer training on all installed products.
- Build rapport and maximise customer satisfaction
- Provide follow-up support to customers if required
- Work with sales and project delivery teams to manage jobs to a successful completion
- General project administration duties, stock and inventory management
- Interpreting and understanding supplied solution design
- Technical and problem solving assistance to other field technicians
- Liaising with key contacts including industry vendors
Required Training / Qualifications / Experience:
- – PC / Server builds and installs
- – Microsoft Windows desktop operating system 7 onwards
- – Microsoft Windows Server operating system 2012 onwards
- – Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- – Exchange Server 2013 onwards
- – Microsoft Active Directory
- – Sharepoint
- – Microsoft 365
- – Commercial backup solutions
- – Strong networking skills
- – Virtualisation technologies (Citrix/VMWare/HyperV)
- – MacOS Experience
As a great place to work, we offer our people:
- Comprehensive reward & recognition structure
- Quarterly events with keynote & celebrity speakers, food trucks & fun team activities
- Team connect events like bowling, dinners, barefoot bowls & timezone
- Technology updates keeping you up-to-date with the latest gadgets & devices
- Opportunity to earn above and beyond $$$ when you exceed your targets
- Meaningful community engagement opportunities to give back to those in need
- Ongoing learning to recharge the soul with professional training and development
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Apply Now!