You will be accountable to manage all stages of phone system deployment from point of sale to post install case management, which requires a high degree of customer contact both pre and post sale. This involves processing of finance applications, ordering of equipment, co-ordination of workforce deployment and ordering of Telstra network services. In addition, you will also be required to assist with inbound call enquiries, basic phone system fault diagnosis, plus the ability to manage customer billing queries following phone system deployment.
To be successful in the role you need to have strong time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines. It will be essential that candidates display a passion for customer service and believe in the need to ‘go above and beyond’ to ensure customer expectations are met. Ideally candidates will have previous telecommunications experience in a customer service role or project implementation.
As a great place to work we also offer:
- Annual awards including an all expenses paid holiday (21 awarded every year!)
- Quarterly events with keynote & celebrity speakers, food trucks & fun team activities
- Team connect events like bowling, dinners, barefoot bowls & timezone
- Technology updates keeping you up-to-date with the latest gadgets & devices
- Opportunity to earn above and beyond $$$ when you hit sales results
- Meaningful community engagement opportunities to give back to those in need
- Ongoing learning to recharge the soul with professional training and development
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you! Please Apply Now!