You will establish a core understanding of the customers business, communication opportunities and technology needs utilising your knowledge and expertise to deliver high yielding sales results. Providing an exceptional customer experience to generate loyalty and referral business across your customer base is essential to this role.
Sound like a career path for you?
- Effectively identify, develop and position a range of ICT strategies and solutions
- Ability to self-source new opportunities by researching market opportunities using Linkedin, Twitter, trade directories and other social media & professional resources
- Build and maintain a healthy sales opportunity pipeline, effectively utilising CRM tools
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Managing RFP process including quoting and negotiating prices and contract terms
- Ability to develop, expand and manage customer relationships through a customer management process
- Ensure high standards of professionalism delivering an excellent customer experience
- Provide system demonstrations to prospective clients both in office and via online web tools.
- Preparation of customer presentations, proposals & solutions
- Sales order processing excellence, completed in a timely manner with a key focus on attention to detail
- Ongoing self development around emerging technologies, ICT solutions, competitive activity and industry trends,
- Arranging handover for project delivery to Project Management team for installation of agreed solution and services
- A minimum 2 years experience and proven track record in ICT and managed services B2B sales
- Strong understanding of computer hardware/software/cloud/networking solutions
- Proven track record selling IT Managed Service Agreements and solutions
- A mature approach to consultative selling
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A positive, winning attitude, with a hunger for success
- Experience working autonomously and as part of a team
- High-level communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise
- Competency with computer systems
- Strong business acumen
- Strong sales hunting experience
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Annual awards including an all-expenses paid holiday (21 awarded every year!)
- Quarterly events with keynote and celebrity speakers, food trucks and fun team activities
- Team connect events like bowling, dinners, barefoot bowls and timezone
- Technology updates keeping you up-to-date with the latest gadgets and devices
- Opportunity to earn above and beyond $$$ when you hit sales results
- Meaningful community engagement opportunities to give back to those in need
- Ongoing learning to recharge the soul with professional training and development
- Ongoing personal and professional training and development
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you.
Positions are limited, so apply now!