The Techwell Enterprise Sales Team is a face to face business unit with the primary focus on sales to Telstra assigned customers in business, Government and Enterprise segments. Working with our top tier customer base (predominantly in Brisbane) you will be responsible for sales execution by establishing executive level relationships, nurturing existing clients and building additional adoption with both clients and partners. Sales growth via new new business will be across the following domains:
- Mobility – new, re-contracted and Managed Mobility services
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Data and Network Services
You will be surrounded by an executive team and colleagues that hold high values in Friendship, Trust and Integrity, Curiosity, Customer Experience, and Professionalism. As one of Telstra premier Enterprise partners in Queensland, this role will expose you to opportunities that back your success and development of your personal and career goals, supported by the values mentioned above.
While mainly operating out of Brisbane, our headquarters are located in State of the art offices on the Gold Coast. You’ll work in a collaborative team environment with regular team bonding and social functions.
Total reward earnings start at $90,000 base, plus super with uncapped commissions.
Sound like a career path for you?
- Sales growth and retention of into our existing customer base
- New business sales
- Collaborate directly with the Telstra Executives, sell to and manage their customers
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue and GP targets
- Collaborate and coordinate cross-functional teams to solve customer issues and develop opportunities
- Coordinate all customer-facing sales functions and strategy visits
- Remain knowledgeable of the latest Telstra, Techwell and emerging industry technologies and trends
- Self-source new opportunities
- Prepare presentations, proposals, sales responses and sales orders
- Maintain a healthy sales opportunity pipeline and customer database
- Draft and reviewing customer contracts
- Sales and activity reporting
- Telstra Foundation Accreditation will be an advantage
- Sales training and development preferred but not required
- Adaptive to constant change in evolving markets
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to position technology solutions
- Work autonomously managing a customer base
We are a family driven organisation who are very passionate about and deeply value customer advocacy, trust & integrity, curiosity, friendship and professionalism. We ensure each of our family members (our people) are also aligned to these values and live and breathe them daily.
As a great place to work, we also offer
- Annual awards including an all expenses paid holiday (21 awarded every year!)
- Quarterly events with keynote and celebrity speakers, food trucks and fun team activities
- Team connect events like bowling, dinners, barefoot bowls and timezone
- Technology updates keeping you up-to-date with the latest gadgets and devices
- Opportunity to earn above and beyond $$$ when you hit sales results
- Meaningful community engagement opportunities to give back to those in need
- Ongoing learning to recharge the soul with professional training and development
- Ongoing personal and professional training and development
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you.