As an experienced, passionate and creative Cafe Operator, you will be exceptional at:
- Managing the day to day operation of a Cafe including but not limited to all barista duties, daily ordering, stock management, reporting and all financial aspects of the Cafe.
- Preparing the highest standard and quality of coffee & food offerings to both our staff and our customers.
- Providing prompt, efficient and friendly service to all staff and customers.
- Ensuring the overall appearance of the Cafe is clean, organised and visually presentable at all times.
- Being hands-on preparing meals and ensuring the highest standard of food presentation.
- Co-ordinating catering requirements for internal and external guests.
- Displaying excellence in food hygiene and health and safety.
- Supporting and assisting in the implementation of HQ team initiatives.
- Managing point of sale and online ordering app.
- Ensuring implementation and alignment to all Cafe & HTG policies and procedures.
- Previous Cafe Barista experience essential.
- Proven customer service ability.
- Previous food handling and preparation experience is desired.
- Immaculate personal presentation and personal hygiene skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and willingness to work independently as well as within a team
- Confident interpersonal skills, social awareness and the ability to build relationships with
- staff & customers.
- Understand the importance of “brand” and what contributes to our “brand experience”
- Self-motivated, detail oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure.
- Innovative and enjoys experimenting with new ideas
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous training as a Barista and/or Management is preferred but not essential.
- A willingness to foster a great team culture at HTG
- Can do attitude
- Resilient to feedback from all staff and customers
- A team player
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Apply Now!