HTG Wins Gold Coast Business Excellence Award for Student Employability Programs
On Wednesday 24th October 2018, HTG Solutions were awarded the prestigious Gold Coast Business Excellence Award for our Student Employability program.
Those who master the art of determination are not at all those who have never failed, in fact, they have most likely failed many times before. That’s because motivation is the ability to keep trying, to keep moving towards your goals, no matter what hurdles you encounter. Motivation is getting back up no matter how many times you fall down. The people with the highest motivation and determination are the ones who will get up and keep going, and who believe in themselves despite all the obstacles they may encounter, which is the critical difference between eventual success and failure.
For me, motivation, determination and persistence are best showcased by Derek Redmond during the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. He demonstrated the full power of human willpower to finish what he started, completing his race after snapping his hamstring; a true reflection of how we can all achieve our goals by using our everyday power and positivity to impact our lives and the lives of others.
Many quotes can inspire us even within our sphere here at HTG – quotes that will motivate, inspire and determine our persistence in what we all want to achieve. Here are our top ten motivational quotes:
1. “Construct your determination with sustained effort, controlled attention and concentrated energy because opportunities never come to those who wait – those who dare to seek to capture them.”
2. “It is easier to act yourself into a new way of feeling rather than feel your way into a new way of acting.”
3. “Use your everyday power and positivity to impact your life and the lives of others.”
4. “Obstacles are those barriers you see when you take your eyes and mind off your goal.”
5. “The people who go the farthest and achieve their goals are generally the ones who are willing to do and dare.”
6. “Trying to achieve your goal tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy person.”
7. “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.”
8. “Never give up on what you really want to achieve. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.”
9. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to the unrelenting pursuit of your goals – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”
10. “There are no secrets to success! It is the result of all your preparation, hard work, determination, inspiration, persistence and motivation.”
Check out our Office Icebreaker blog for some more tips and tricks to improve workplace productivity and motivation!
Or if you’re interested in joining a workplace, which celebrates success and encourages staff to be the best they can be, then check out our current openings.